|Location||8101 31st Avenue South|
|Owned by||Metro Transit|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Opened||December 4, 2004|
Immediately to the east of HealthPartners are two 17-story residential condominium towers with over 260 dwelling units between them. The Reflections towers were developed by McGough Development and the remainder of the land is now being redeveloped by same as a transit-oriented development including residential dwellings, a hotel, office, and retail space.
- Johnson, Matt M. (April 2, 2018). "'McGough plans 402 apartments near Blue Line station". Finance & Commerce. Retrieved October 2, 2020.
- Schafer, Lee (June 15, 2020). "The last time Minneapolis rioted, one large company did more than just talk about change". Star Tribune. Retrieved October 2, 2020.
- Buchta, Jim (August 13, 2015). "394-unit apartment building near Mall of America will be among biggest in Twin Cities". Star Tribune. Retrieved October 2, 2020.
- Metro Transit: Bloomington Central Station
- City of Bloomington – Bloomington Central Station development